Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Question of the Week # 2

Throughout the books we meet vampires with special abilities above those of a normal vampire…..Alice can see the future, Edward can hear people’s thoughts, Jasper can sense and change moods…..and it is thought that becoming a vampire only enhanced abnormal senses that they possessed as humans. If you were to become a vampire what special ability would you bring to the after life? What ability would you like to have?

Hope that gets you thinking!

Allie

3 comments:

  1. I found some of the abilities the Voltari had interesting, not so useful though.

    Seriously, I believe Alice's gift would work for me. I think I have a touch of that ability anyhow. It could be put to use very well for someone who is immortal, you need money, work the stock market to your advantage and build up a stockpile of wealth to last you.

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve always like Jasper's ability to affect moods. It’s so subtle compared to super strength (Emmett) or reading people’s minds (Edward) but seems really useful. I'm a people pleaser so perhaps that would be an enhanced solution. =)

    I agree that Alice's gift comes in handy but it also seems like such a burden and responsibility at times.

    Allie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh no matter how hard you try to swing me, I won't be a Team Edward. :P

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete